Price list and general terms and conditions
Information on prices and general conditions
- Prices are in Euro, per apartment per day, for the indicated occupation and for a minimum stay of three nights.
- The prices refer to the reported number of persons (including babies) indicated and agreed upon at the time of booking and confermed by deposit payment. Weekly bookings are from saturday to saturday.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments or in the common areas nor is it permitted to throw cigarette butts from the windows or balconies.
- None of the objects and equipment in the apartment may be moved outside it.
- The access to the apartments and the use of any services, including the garden is only allowed to our house guests.
- For hygiene reasons we do not accept dogs or other pets. We thank you for your understanding.
The price includes:
- Weekly change of bed, kitchen and bathroom linen.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Outside and / or covered car parking (maximum 2 parking spaces per apartment).
- Lawn / garden with grill and play area for children.
- During the winter months, inclusive SKI BUS SERVICE to / from the Piz Sorega cable car 1 km away, ski room with boot dryer and heater.
- Bicycle storage during the summer months.
- End-of-stay clean.
- To the indicated prices will be added the tourist tax of € 1.40 per person per day for guests over the age of 14. The tourist tax must be paid upon arrival and is clearly marked on the stay receipt.
- Cot, including linen: €10.00 / day.
- Extra bed, including linen: €15.00 - €35.00.
Arrivals and departures:
- The apartments are avaiable for check in after 4 p.m. on the arrival day and the check out is foreseen within 9 a.m. on the departure day. For organizational reasons we kindly ask you to let us know a few days before your arrival, the supposed time of arrival.
Booking and deposit:
- The reservation is considered binding after the agreed deposit has been paid and we have given written confirmation.
- The deposit should be sent within three days of the booking being accepted by
- Bank transfer
Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia - La Valle branch (BZ)
NAME: APARTMENTS SERGHELA of Crazzolara Evelin - 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
IBAN: IT 12 S 08010 59130 000303011143
Methods of payment:
- The balance of payment of shall be made on the day of arrival when the keys are handed over.
- In cash, for a total amount of less than € 3.000,00 for your stay. For higher amounts or for the difference, the balance must be paid by cheque or early bank transfer (excluding guests from non-European countries, such as Russia and Switzerland, for which the payment by cash of higher amounts is permitted).
- By bank transfer (in this case the balance of the stay must be paid before your arrival).
- By cheque (in this case we ask you to hand over the cheque by the day after arrival at the latest).
(pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
Unexpected events can always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
Under the Consumer Code there is no right of withdrawal.
Despite this we allow the following cancellation conditions:
- Up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit.
- From 60 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price will be charged.
- From 29 days to 8 days before arrival: 70% of the total price will be charged.
- Less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, fewer guests, early departures or no show: 100% of the total price will be charged.
We recommend you to take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and / or delayed arrival of your trip.