Price list and general terms and conditions
Information on prices and general conditions
- Prices are in Euro per day for the indicated occupation and for a minimum stay of three nights.
- The apartment booked may not be occupied by a number of people (including babies) higher than the one indicated and agreed upon at the time of booking.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments or in the common areas nor is it permitted to throw cigarette butts from the windows or balconies.
- None of the objects and equipment in the apartment may be moved outside it.
- Only paying guests have access to the apartments and the use of any services, including the garden.
- For hygiene reasons we do not accept dogs or other pets. We thank you for your understanding.
The price includes:
- Weekly change of bed, kitchen and bathroom linen.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Outside and / or covered car parking (maximum 2 parking spaces per apartment).
- Lawn / garden with grill and play area for children.
- During the winter months, free ski bus service to / from the Piz Sorega cable car 1 km away, ski room with boot dryer and heater.
- Bicycle storage during the summer months.
- End-of-stay clean.
- To the indicated prices will be added the city tax of € 1.40 per person per day for guests over the age of 14. The tourist tax must be paid upon arrival and is clearly marked on the stay receipt.
- Cot, including linen: €10.00 / day.
- Extra bed, including linen: €15.00 - €25.00.
Arrivals and departures:
- The apartments are reserved from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit:
- The reservation is considered binding after the agreed deposit has been paid and we have given written confirmation.
- The deposit must be sent within three days of the booking being accepted by
- bank transfer:
Cassa Rurale della Val Badia - La Valle Branch (BZ)
NAME: APARTMENTS SERGHELA of Crazzolara Evelin - 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
IBAN: IT 12 S 08010 59130 000303011143
Methods of payment:
- The balance of payment of shall be made on the day of arrival when the keys are handed over.
- In cash, for a total amount of less than € 3.000,00 for your stay. For higher amounts or for the difference, the balance must be paid by cheque or early bank transfer (excluding guests from non-European countries, such as Russia and Switzerland, for which the payment by cash of higher amounts is permitted).
- By bank transfer (in this case the balance of the stay must be paid before your arrival).
- By cheque (in this case we ask you to hand over the cheque by the day after arrival at the latest).
(pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
Unexpected events can always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
Under the Consumer Code there is no right of withdrawal.
Despite this we allow the following cancellation conditions:
- Up to 30 days before arrival: loss of deposit.
- Between 30 and 10 days before arrival: 50% of the total price is payable.
- Less than 10 days before arrival, late arrivals, fewer guests, early departures or no show: 80% of the total price is payable.
We recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and / or delayed arrival of your trip.